Friday, December 05, 2008

Quick Update!

I have not been updating this blog because I have essentially moved everything over to a new blog entitled Synthetic Faith. If you have found this blog interesting in the past, please come on over and visit the new blog and let us hear from you. Your participation is greatly desired and would be enormously helpful and appreciated!

At the moment, I am not going to take this blog down because I still like the title and may use it again in the future. Do check back every once in a while to see if this blog is back up and going. If this happens, I will also mention it on my other blogs. Another way you can keep up with what is happening here is to send me an email at:

mailto:cmkeel@gmail.com

May the divine shine upon you and keep you in perfect peace and contentment. God bless!

Christopher Keel, Sr